SCIENCE IS COMPLETELY CHANGING THE WAY YOU AGE AND CARE FOR YOUR SKIN *
Multiple clinical trials support dramatic results, more youthful looking skin and improved joint mobility! *
“We have been treating the skin using products for years; now we can treat from within as well of facilitate even better results by taking Liquid Biocell.” - Dr. William Greenberg
New, age-defying liquid collagen that works from the inside out hits the market and thousands are getting amazing results!
- Reduces wrinkles from the inside out, without cosmetic injections*
- Eliminates dryness without the use of topical moisturizers *
- Reduces the enzyme that can make your skin age *
- Increases skin's collagen content and hydration *
- Improves firmness and sagging skin *
- Improves joint mobility and lubrication *
- Reduces discomfort *
- Promotes healthy cartilage and connective tissue
A truly ground-breaking discovery!
Visible signs of aging and joint discomfort are a result of the progressive degeneration of connective tissue, where both collagen and hyaluronic acid (HA) are essential. Unlike anything else, Liquid BioCell™ offers a naturally occurring, patented matrix of hydrolyzed collagen type II, HA, and chondroitin sulfate and its patented Bio-Optimized™ manufacturing process produces an ideal molecular weight that your body can effectively absorb. It's been clinically shown to work!
- Collagen is the most abundant protein found in joint cartilage and the dermis of the skin. It provides the structural framework of your connective tissues to keep your skin firm and resilient and your joints active and fluid.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally occurring element of joint cartilage that gives it amazing shock absorbing properties.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a molecule that helps provide hydration for your skin, lubrication for your joints, and is the gel-like substance that holds your cells together.
What Makes Liquid BioCell Unique?
Liquid Supplements vs. Pills and Powders
One of the most referred to recommendations and statements are that found in the Physician’s Desk Reference, page 1542. In this widely used reference book, it is noted that only 5 -18% of nutrients that are taken in pill form actually end up in the human body’s cells. This means that 80-95% of the nutrients are passed or excreted from the body when taking pills. Translate this into monetary terms and for every $100 spent on pills, approximately $90 ends up down the toilet!
ADVANTAGES OF LIQUID SUPPLEMENTS
- Liquid absorption rate is up to 98%
- Liquids are prepared utilizing fresh elements
- Fewer doses are required to receive the same amount absorbed into the body
- Liquids are easier to swallow, particularly for seniors
- Liquid ingredients are not compressed, which would require additional digestion by the human
body before being entered into the bloodstream
- Liquids are quickly, if not immediately absorbed into the bloodstream, resulting in an
- Unlike pills, liquids are not powdered, which means that liquids do not require binders or
fillers, which cause an additional delay in digestion, in other words, taking more time to enter
- Liquids do not clog sewers, cesspools, or septic systems-- up to 98% of liquids are absorbed,
while only 10% of pills are absorbed, leaving roughly 90% of pills ending up in our waste
Before and After Pictures
These are actual results from subjects who took the daily recommended dose for 12 weeks.
*Results may vary, based on consistent consumption of product.