Radiesse®: It Just Gets Better
Radiesse® is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse® is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of Radiesse® continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Before and After Gallery
Click on images to enlarge
Mechanism of Action
Radiesse® is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen
Why choose Radiesse®?
- Radiesse® immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Radiesse® is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- Radiesse® provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- Radiesse® is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.