Fine lines and wrinkles often appear around the mouth and lips. With time, these fine lines and wrinkles have a tendency to Deepen. They are usually caused by sun exposure, genetics and smoking. However, there are solutions to help get rid of fine lines and wrinkles around lips, giving you a younger appearance.
Peels or Lasers
- One effective way to eliminate lip lines is glycolic peels. This peel removes dead and damaged skin on the outer layers of the skin and reduces the overall look of lines.
- Wrinkles, blotchiness or age spots, acne scarring, enlarged pores, and redness caused by broken capillaries and rosacea can be treated by laser treatments like IPL photo facial.
- Laser treatments can also be used on the entire face as well as on specific areas. It also has a mild tightening effect on the skin, and there is no downtime.
- When it comes to erasing deep wrinkles around the mouth and lip area, Botox is a popular solution.
- It is used to treat a number of medical conditions and is the most popular go-to wrinkle relaxer among people of all ages.
- Botox injections immobilize selected muscles of facial expression and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth and on your lips with injectable fillers.
- When fillers are injected properly, they fill in facial lines and folds, and add volume to lips, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal fillers add fullness and shape to lips providing natural-looking results after just one treatment.
Contact Youtherapy Today
To reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, contact Youtherapy today. Call us at 212-257-9873/ 914-574-2709 or email at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.Our staff knows how to revitalize your skin.