A Message from Dr. Greenberg
We are excited and ready to reopen our doors! We have been busy creating the safest possible environment for our patients. You will find our patient safety precautions and safety policies below for our offices and staff. Dr. Greenberg will begin seeing patients for medical consultations and medical procedures beginning on Friday May 22nd in Scarsdale and Tuesday May 26th in NYC, and on. When we can add our other aesthetic services we will let you know so that you can begin scheduling those as well.
We know there is backlog and offer the following methods to reserve your appointments as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Patient Safety Precautions:
All patients will undergo a screening questionnaire and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointments. Additionally:
1. All patients coming to the office MUST wear a mask or appropriate face covering.
2. All patients temperature will be taken via IR scan.
3. We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to go directly into an exam room upon arrival. If early, patients may opt to wait outside. We will text or call when exam room is ready.
4. We have installed a clear plexiglass shield at the front desk for check in and check out. We are allowing patients to check out in their exam room to limit exposure.
5. We have a designated area in each exam room for patient belongings (i.e. purse, jacket, etc.) that is cleaned thoroughly before and after each use.
6. We are asking patients to come to their appointments alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one other adult may accompany the patient.
7. Patients who are sick or have had exposure to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
Safety Policies for Office & Staff:
1. All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
2. All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters, including masks and face shields.
3. All our team members will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
4. Our exam rooms will be sanitized before and after every patient visit.
5. Our offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
As always follow us on Instagram for frequent updates about our offices.
William Greenberg MD